Requisition ID: req4917
Job Title: Regional Hyper-Support- RHS West Africa
Sector: Information Technology
Employment Category: Fixed Term
Employment Type: Full-Time
Open to Expatriates: Yes
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
The IRC has defined a new strategic mission and vision, along with information technology infrastructure and applications initiatives and key processes that will deliver to the strategic objectives. The IRC is currently implementing an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Management system across the Finance, Supply Chain and Grants Management functions in all IRC locations. Project Integra will retire a number of existing systems, bringing them into a cloud-based Microsoft Dynamics 365 environment. Integra is the largest investment in systems that the IRC has ever made and will change the way we work.
The Regional Hyper Support Coordinator will support the global ERP deployment by leading the region through hyper support phase of deployment. The Regional Hyper Support Coordinator will report into the Regional Deployment Lead and have a manger in partnership reporting line to the ERP Business System Manager. The Regional Hyper Support Coordinator will be responsible for leading each deployment through hyper support and in conjunction with the Operations team ensure a smooth transition to operations. The Regional Hyper Support Coordinator will also support of technical action items that come out of the pre deployment readiness assessment.
• Develop proficient knowledge in key ERP business processes and system navigation
• Support the implementation of technical actions that have come out of pre-deployment assessment
• Support the in office SuperUsers by helping them resolve and escalate issues
• Lead daily stand-ups during initial two weeks post go-live
• Triage tickets in ServiceNow and facilitate the escalation and resolution of all issues
• Support ad hoc refresher training as needed
• Maintain dashboards that show overall status of issues within that office and across the region
• Escalate risks and issues early that could block adoption
• Pick out trends in issues in order to support updates to deployment approach and training materials
• Continually evaluate the office in hyper support against hyper support exit criteria to guide the office to transition out of hyper support
• Co-lead hyper support exit meeting with ERP Operations team
• Strong computer literacy, including proficiency in Microsoft Office 2013 and Office 365; preferable experience in Microsoft Dynamics D365 for Operations & ServiceNow
• A sense of personal ownership of the applications, and the drive to keep customers well satisfied with the level of support they receive
• Fast independent learner that can pick up new applications and processes quickly
• Strong project coordination skills, e.g. planning, and organizational skills; ability to manage time efficiently, meet deadlines, and work independently
• A clear communicator; flexible, proactive planning skills, organizational skills, and critical thinking skills; proven ability to problem solve and follow up appropriately on process and procedural issues; calm and resourceful, able to work under pressure
• Excellent oral and written communication skills; able to quickly gather, synthesize and summarize information in a clear manner
• A results-driven approach to work, proven personal initiative and an ability to work proactively and with a strong sense of urgency
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced, multi-cultural environment
• Must exercise good judgment and ability to maintain confidential information
Preferred Additional Requirements
• Experience in a humanitarian or development organization
• Knowledge of French or Arabic
Key Working Relationships:
Position Reports to: Regional Deployment Lead
Management in Partnership to: ERP Business Systems Manager
Internal: IPD & USP Deployment Leads, Deployment Project Manager
Standard office work environment
Some travel as needed.
Standards of Professional Conduct: The IRC and IRC workers must adhere to the values and principles outlined in IRC Way - Standards for Professional Conduct. These are Integrity, Service, and Accountability. In accordance with these values, the IRC operates and enforces policies on Beneficiary Protection from Exploitation and Abuse, Child Safeguarding, Anti Workplace Harassment, Fiscal Integrity, and Anti-Retaliation.
Gender Equality: IRC is committed to narrowing the gender gap in leadership positions. We offer benefits that provide an enabling environment for women to participate in our workforce including parental leave, gender-sensitive security protocols and other supportive benefits and allowances
Equal Opportunity Employer: IRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. IRC considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.