Requisition ID: req7494
Job Title: Executive Recruiter
Sector: Human Resources
Employment Category: Fixed Term
Employment Type: Full-Time
Open to Expatriates: Not Applicable
Location: Berlin, Germany
We are looking for an Executive Recruiter to help supplement our Global Recruitment team. We have experienced a recent increase in volume of requisitions, and we need further support. This person would handle full lifecycle recruiting including candidate sourcing through to offer negotiation and close. We would like this person to focus on supporting one group in particular - our Global Philanthropy & Partners (GPP) team has been growing in recent years and is going through a further build out. All nonprofits rely heavily on their fundraising staff, and IRC has been in a multi-year effort to diversify our funding sources. Recruiting for an organization like IRC is way to build your professional career while also giving back to the community through your work.
We are seeking a high-energy individual with extraordinary relationship building skills and creative approaches to sourcing talent. We work, virtually, as part of a high functioning global recruitment team to ensure timely and quality recruitment for US and international positions in the humanitarian sector.
Responsibilities will include all sourcing, advertising, screening, interviewing, reference checking and final negotiations for open and contingent proposal positions. All work will be accomplished in a spirit of partnership and service with the hiring manager. We are looking for someone who understands and practices industry standards, and a person who is always looking for new and creative ways to recruit. Our goal is to ensure the timely selection of top talent, who will support IRC’s organizational culture, while contributing to IRC’s position as an employer of choice.
- Source highly qualified candidates for positions through networking and use of different search engines
- Find a diverse set of potential candidates who meet the qualifications/requirements of the positions within agreed timeline
- Conduct phone interviews with potential candidates
- Frequent communication with hiring managers to discuss candidates and to keep them informed as to progress
- Arrange interviews with other interviewers
- Conduct reference checks using SkillSurvey during the assessment process
- Maintain accurate candidate records in our ATS (Cornerstone)
- With the approval of IRC hiring manager and HR manager, negotiate offer acceptance with candidate
- Minimum 5 years of recruitment experience
- Experience with applicant tracking systems (ATS), job boards and social media tools and strategies to attract talent; Cornerstone and LinkedIn Recruiter experience is a plus
- Excellent project management and negotiation skills and a demonstrable ability to provide excellent client service in a cross cultural context
- Strong collaborator with effective relationship building and analytical skills who can work seamlessly across countries, cultures, and organizational units required
- Previous experience working for a nonprofit a significant plus
Language Skills: Strong verbal and written English skills are required; fluency in French, German, and/or Arabic is a plus.